En esta nueva versión se corrigen los errores de la anterior versión (6.74c AI 1.3). Los cambios efectuados se encuentran en el changelog. Hora de probarlo :)
Al fin llego el mapa que muchos esperaban, DotA 6.74c AI v1.3 acaba de ser lanzando oficialmente después 5 meses. Esta versión de DotA AI lleva el codename “Hope” (Esperanza) y ha implementado 4 héroes nuevos: Dragonus, Skywrath Mage, Rizzrak, Goblin Shredder, Xin, Ember Spirit, Tresdin, Legion Commander. Ya pueden descargarlo y probarlo, que se diviertan![spoiler title=”Changelog” open=”0″ style=”2″]
– Attempt-fix: Nevermore`s Requiem of Souls no damage
– Fixed: Magi keep Unrefined Fireblast after dropping Aghanim`s
– Fixed: Techies don’t Detonate after having Scepter
– Fixed: Techies walking through creeps’ barrage to put mine
– Fixed: BoT used to nearby units
– Attempt-fix: AI spells against corpses
– Fixed: Extra vision over secret shops fixed
– New debug command: -dbg [Player ID]. Use to filter all messages by player ID. This will also immediately clear all screen messages and display all past record from corresponding player (visible via Single Player or Replay in Log). Max 50 records.
– Fixed: AI Item duplication in -pm
– Fixed: AI buying more than 1 detector item.
– Fixed: AI teleporting to nearby units.
– Fixed: AI building more than 6 luxuries
– Fixed: AI leaving BoT in base
– Fixed: Visage’s Aghanim not recognized as priority 100 (in further development, all new Aghanim will be recognized automatically)
– Fixed: AI dropping items which can change state (e.g. Heart, Dagger, Tranquil Boots, Linken, BKB, Bottle, Thread, Basilus, etc.)
– Fixed: Pipe being used randomly
– Fixed: Meepo clones using BoT
– Tweaked: Item builds by Green
– Added: dodge mech against Sprout
– Fixed: Venge’s Nether Swap targetting creeps
– Fixed: Fixed Scourge AI going to forbidden lanes specified by -nm -nt -nb
– Fixed: AI ganking enemies in forbidden lanes.
– Fixed: non-working Linken Sphere.
– Fixed: final scoreboard icons on player who doesn’t select hero.
– Fixed: AI not using Dragon Tail. New skillbuild for DK.
– Fixed: teleporation-style battle assist to nearby allies.
– Added: anti-item-dupe mech
– Attempt: to prevent invisible heroes from breaking invisibility when retreating.
– Added: Refraction to dodge incoming spells.
– Fixed: item system: item charges not replenished properly, anti-dupe potential problem with Bear.
– Replaced: Destroyer’s Jango with Force Staff.
– Minor bugfixes on item system.
– Minor tweak on ganking behaviour.
– Minor tweak on Storm’s ulti mechanism.
– Pulled AI fountain waypoint backward (nearer to fountain).
– Fixed: Gem/Ward/Dust bug.
– Fixed: dupe bugs for Player 1 and Player 6 in -cm
– Tweak: leftmost and rightmost AI movement before leaving base in -cm.
– Fixed: disabled -swap after first item bought. Before, -swap was disabled when first creep wave spawned and human player could swap with AI already bought items. Also a minor fix to the official code… the setting time function: time is set now according to first_creep_wave_spawned boolean, and not the swap_timer_expired boolean.(last minute fix)
All new Item system. The new items system tries to mimic human behavior. Builds are being built by stages: starting, core, luxury stage. After core, AI picks up random luxury items… more variations.
All item builds were revised and changed to the new item system format
“Sven’s Warcry cast time removed” (ability code change: A1A5 -> A2IS, order ID change)
“Tiny now automatically and permanently equips a tree when he has Aghanim’s Scepter” (scrapped Tiny’s War Club logic)
“Added Aghanim Scepter for Visage (creates 1 extra familiar)” (adjusted code to accomodate the extra familiar)
Added AI support for all new 4 heroes
– Dragonus, Skywrath Mage
– Rizzrak, Goblin Shredder
– Xin, Ember Spirit
– Tresdin, Legion Commander
Little tweak on Undying AI (either no changes or improvement on Tomb)
Removed DoomBringer’s Devour Text
Added skillbuilds for all new 4 heroes
Added animation on selling items.
Added all of Terrorblade’s ranged forms in various functions.
Removed all TP when AI got BoT
Removed “TP from Air system” (Ai wont get TP scrolls from nowhere now)
Fixed: Io’s Spirits slow.
Completely removed Old Item System.
Fixed bug of -ar AI not buying items.
Drop-muted system complete (humans cannot give AI items. Now with better feature: humans can lend AI shareable items and give consumables. However AI will still return these items in base, not in lane).
Item-pickup system reworked
Added price for Cheese
Item selling animation will now correctly displayed overhead
Fixed ALL itemdrop issues (supposedly, and hopefully )
Fixed flickering observer board bug.
Unused player slots now have normal names (Player 1, Player 2, etc) instead of AI player names (1N Computer, 2N Computer, etc).
Shortening several AI action strings on observer boards.
Added script usage for Tranquil Boots, Abyssal Blade, Heaven’s Halberd, and Rod of Atos.
Modified many item usage, added better use on spell dodging, and added more usage of new items (credit: Green)
AI can now buy charges for Janggo.
AI now buy Heaven’s Halberd as S&Y substitute against teams of DPS.
Updated AI Planewalker’s Cloak conditions.
Fixed Bear getting more than 1 Basilius.
UNDER DEVELOPMENT: gank system is being improved. May not show immediate results.
Fixed AI keep changing Basilius & Aquilla mode in battle (abilitydata.slk).
Fixed Skywrath’s Mage spamming Arcane Bolt to creeps.
Fixed Disruptor spamming Kinetic Field against heroes.
Minor improvement to tower defense system (now showing in AI Action board).
Minor improvement to unit battle-assist system.
Fixed several bugs in ganking system, minor improvement in both gank and auto-gank system, and allows single-lane gank.
AI report missing messages is now showing delay between messages.
Fixed potential TP cancel when near fountain.
Another attempt to fix Bear’s item system. Bear`s item system is complex and may show further bugsand errors.
Fixed minor bugs in gank system.
Changed AI missing hero messages to simpler ones.
Fixed Kaldr AI not finishing casting Ice Blast properly.
Item system: enabled side-shopping, allowed killer-class heroes to buy Dust instead of Ward, enabled -alldagon (not tested).
Improved AI: Broodmother.
Improved missing-unit messages by putting lane and allowing sighted heroes to be detected immediately upon sight.
Fixed laning bugs where AI backing off via forest (sentinel: left lane; scourge: right lane)
Fixed AI not picking powerups properly.
Fixed potential bug where AI stays in base.
Minor tweak to battle-assist system.
Disabled Salve, Tango, and Tranquil Boots from being used against heroes with Ice Blast buff.
Fixed Bear’s visible Item Holder.
Fixed sideshopping not combining items.
Force-fixed stuck bug.
Updated AI for the following: all abilities data (cooldown etc), Rip Tide, Flame Break, Spiked Carapace, Unrefined Fireblast.
Replaced anti-stuck mech with another.
Fixed stuck bug and “undecisiveness” bug (turns out to be Tethering bug).
Fixed bug in sideshopping.
Modified itemset for Rexxar, Ogre Magi, and Lone Druid.
Improved usage of Rip Tide and Spiked Carapace; Fixed AI not using Unrefined Fireblast.
Modified gank condition, now shouldn’t gank 1v1 anymore.
Fixed lane name problem in missing/sighted messages.
Fixed stuck bug completely (changed mechanism, removed problematic function)
New skillbuild for Nerubian Assassin. New itembuild for Ursa, Ogre Magi, and Lanaya.
Sideshopping is disabled for Syllabear once the bear begin building items.
Modified Roshan aegis picking, fixed bug for scourge players. With this, all old item systems are completely removed!
Attempt to fix “spell targets the dead” bug.
Fixed stuck bug. (very important!!)
Changed XP bonus rate in DE (+5%).
Fixed final scoreboard bug cutoffs.
Improved AI: Broodmother (fixed Spider-massing bug, new skillbuild)
Improved AI: Kaldr, Ancient Appariton (fixed various bugs with Ice Blast and added ‘semi-homing’ system)
Improved AI: Rod of Atos (now is used on slowed targets).
Fixed Channel-based abilities not used properly.
Fixed final scoreboard completely.
Modified existing antistuck mech.
Added foolproof checks for Devour, so Doom wont try to Devour Centaur Khan while he can`t.
Fixed -cm & -cmxm fatal bugs on scoreboards and AI behavior. (a last minute change)