La actualización de ayer jueves de Dota 2 agrega 3 nuevos héroes al juego: Jakiro, Huskar y Batrider
Ya era hora que más héroes de fuego de DotA hicieran su aparición en el juego para terminar con el reinado de hielo que imponían sus contrapartes: Crystal Maiden, Lich y Ancient Apparition. Fuego contra hielo, se vienen grandes batallas en DotA 2.
Screenshots de los nuevos héroes:
Videos de los 3 héroes mostrando sus habilidades (DotaCinema)
Nueva característica: Recomendar y reportar jugadores
La actualización de ayer también incluye una nueva característica en el juego. Se ha incluido un sistema de recomendaciones que te permite recomendar a aquellos jugadores que contribuyeron en mejorar la calidad de tu partida o la hicieron más divertida, de la misma manera también puedes reportar a aquellos jugadores no deseados de mal comportamiento que estropearon la experiencia del juego en tu partida.
Habitual a todas las semanas también se corrigieron bugs, se hicieron varios cambios en los bots, entre otros cambios.
Changelog del último parche de Dota 2 (27 de octubre)
[spoiler title="Click para mostrar changelog"]
- Added Batrider, Huskar, and Jakiro!
- Ancient Apparition:
- Fixed a bug with Chilling Touch attack speed reduction display.
- Fixed a recent bug with Ice Trail path debuff happening a little too early
- Fixed Call of the Wild resummoning showing up as a deny.
- Fixed Poison Sting from affecting Wards.
- Fixed the wrong web sometimes getting removed when a new one is added.
- Fixed the Spiderlings and Spiderite passive abilities working on buildings and mechanical units.
- Fixed Spawn Spiderlings not being a projectile.
- Fixed Insatiable Hunger being purgable.
- Fixed Insatiable Hunger bonus damage being considered as base damage.
- Fixed Hookshot interaction with alled units and neutrals.
- Fixed Hookshot not stunning magic immune units.
- Fixed the Hookshot target sometimes being able to run away before he arrives.
- Fixed cases where Hookshot would drop you to a lower level if your target was near a ledge
- Fixed Greater Eidolon movement speed.
- Fixed Dire Eidolon armor.
- Faceless Void:
- Fixed Chronosphere’s interaction with various passives
- Fixed Blade Dance working on wards.
- Fixed Torrent slow not lasting as long as it should.
- Fixed X Marks The Spot ignoring Linken’s Sphere
- Fixed X Marks The Spot vision revealer not working.
- Fixed Ghost Ship not having vision.
- Fixed Ghost Ship’s allied buff not reducing spell damage.
- Fixed vision around Arrow when it impacts.
- Fixed cases where Hook would drop the pulled target to a lower level if your target was near a ledge
- Queen of Pain:
- Fixed bug in Shadow Strike slow falloff.
- Fixed Scream of Pain not hitting units in fog of war
- Fixed Shadow Strike not being castable on regular units
- Fixed Scream of Pain not hitting invisible units.
- Fixed Shadow Strike not allowing you to deny heroes.
- Fixed Eye of the Storm not hitting invisibile units.
- Fixed Backstab working on mechanical units.
- Fixed Smokescreen working on Ancients.
- Fixed the timing on Blink Strike damage.
- Skeleton King:
- Fixed Aegis not working on him once he levels up Reincarnation.
- Fixed Vampiric Aura on mechanical units.
- Fixed Vampiric Aura on denies.
- Fixed sometimes coming out of his invisibility for Geminate Attack.
- Fixed Heart of Tarrasque health regeneration from stacking.
- Fixed various items and abilities not interrupting channeling when used
- Fixed being able to revive a courier by upgrading it after it dies.
- Fixed courier stopping in its position whenever the hero it’s delivering items to teleports.
- Fixed bug that caused illusions generated from a disconnected player to be controllable by the enemy team
- Fixed Siege units being considered as heroes for Bloodbath’s distance check
- Fixed Chronosphere freezing other units you own
- Fixed issue that caused issued commands to not be executed immediately.
- Fixed a slight delay on many commands given to heroes.
- Fixed Monkey King Bar from proccing on towers.
- Fixed bloodstone charges stopping at 30.
- Fixed Armlet active bonus continuing after dropping the item.
- Fixed Creep Stats reseting after reaching 500.
- Fixed gold bounty values on creeps after that lane’s barracks is down.
- Fixed Necronomicon not killing its previous units when used again (from Refresher, Tinker’s Rearm, etc).
- Fixed Necronomicon Mana Burn ignoring Linken’s Sphere
- Fixed Fountain mana regeneration being too slow
- Enabled Broodmother, Skeleton King and Queen of Pain in Captain’s Mode.
- Fixed various stats on necronomicon units
- Fixed Satyr Hellcallers to only consider units in its vision for deciding when to cast shockwave.
- Fixed interaction with Roshan on Rocket Flare and Mana Void.
- Fixed Heart, Urn of Shadows, and Dagger not being properly Disabled by Haunt.
- Fixed a performance hitch when creating illusions.
- Fixed towers not revearling invisible non-hero units (spiderlings, hawk, etc).
- Wildkin Warchief’s Tornado will now follow the target enemy you right-click instead of giving an error message.
- Fixed Kobold Taskmaster HP.
- Fixed Centaur Outrunner Armor and Damage.
- Fixed Attack type on Centaur Chief.
- Fixed small wolf’s attack, armor and attack range.
- Fixed Enraged Wildkin level and XP bounty.
- Fixed Acquisition range on various neutrals.
- Fixed various minor inconsistencies on unit stats.
- Added a commendation system, which allows you to commend players who made your game a happier experience, and report anyone being hostile. You can commend or report a player by clicking their name in the main menu, in-game scoreboard or end game score screen.
- Added shop hotkey labels for shop category buttons.
- Clicking or control clicking a unit now selects all units of that type onscreen instead of globally.
- Player Perspective now shows shop and shop search text.
- Tiny’s Toss will now show an error message if he has nothing near him to toss when he reaches cast range.
- When disarmed (Ghost Scepter, Decrepify, etc.), you can now right-click or attack-move-click on enemies to move toward them. The “Can’t Attack” error will not appear until you reach attack range of the enemy.
- Shift-queued orders that become invalid by the time they are executed will now show an error message.
- Added an error message for when your shift-order-queue is full.
- Fixed a problem where certain orders could be ignored if a player tried to execute them just before they became invalid, especially with a slow connection to the server. An appropriate error message will now be displayed in these cases.
- Fixed losing key input when you search the shop with the chat up
- Fixed a bug where you could swap a stash item with a channeling teleport scroll and still finish the teleport.
- Fixed not being able to see your last hit gold effect through fog of war.
- Fixed playing gold sound and visuals for things that give zero gold bounty.
- Fixed a control group bug when Enchantress takes one of Chen’s converted units.
- Improved the accuracy of matchmaking parties of players. Note that this may increase party matchmaking wait time.
- In matchmaking, servers are now selected before matches are ready.
- Tooltip hover for hero stats and gold is more responsive.
- HP Bars no longer lose some accuracy when the target is very low HP.
- Fixed Necronomicon Level 2 & 3 Manaburn hotkey not working.
- Added a new hotkey setting to select all units you own other than your hero (unbound by default).
- Fixed the scoreboard and stats panels not updating while the game is paused.
- Added a specific minibash effect for extremely short stuns.
- Updated Queen of Pain’s base attack to better match her color scheme.
- Updated shadow strike.
- Fixed lifesteal effects not being owned by their owner which resulted in them not properly culling in fog of war.
- Added Spell Block effect to Roshan.
- Adjusted the tower projectile collision so that projectiles will actually reach towers before exploding.
- Detailed outer cliffs.
- Added falling rock lava splashes added to dire base background.
- Added Dire side moths.
- Frost Armor sound effect now plays when the buff is refreshed.
- Added Broodmother’s Spiderling’s voice code.
- Heroes can now talk while dead as long as they just want to comment on a Victory or Loss.
- Fixed a bug that prevented heroes from commenting on a rune pickup.
- Bots will now attack non-hero enemies.
- Bots now want to attack couriers and Juggernaut Bot’s Healing Ward.
- Bots are now very unlikely to break off attacking when the target is stunned or slowed.
- Bots will now buy dust/gem when playing against Sand King.
- Increased the bonus-to-attack when a human pings a target.
- Increased the impact of human pings for lane defends and pushes.
- Fixed issue where tower pings from Dire players weren’t working.
- Pinging enemy heroes will also increase the desire for a Team Roam.
- Tightened up the precision of pinging – bots should no longer think you’re asking for a lane push when you ping on an enemy that’s near a tower.
- Bots now know to move to healing auras if they need some healing and aren’t desperately retreating. Currently works with Juggernaut’s Healing Ward and Witch Doctor’s Restoration Aura.
- Bots will now prioiritize interrupting units that are channeling.
- Fixed a number of cases where bots were getting stuck trying to use an item on an invalid (magic immune, invulnerable, etc) target.
- Improved bot target-selection logic for Eul’s Scepter.
- Improved bot Diffusal Blade usage – it will no longer cast it on retreating targets that have an incoming stun.
- Improved Orchid usage – bots will now use it to break channels.
- Improved Urn usage – bots will no longer worry about using it on allies that are being hit by creeps.
- Bots now take damage on their own Barracks and Ancient much more seriously.
- Bots are now better about defending the proper lane when in-base.
- Bots should tunnelvision less on tower pushes when enemy heroes are nearby.
- Slightly increased bot desire to attack the enemy Ancient.
- Bots will no longer do Roshan when any lane needs to be defended.
- Bots now announce when they’re leaving Roshan.
- Human players now need to be a bit further into a lane to claim it for laning purposes at the beginning of a game.
- Bots should spam chat less about roaming and returning.
- Bots should be much less likely to go for runes if a human with a bottle is on their team.
- Fixed Tiny’s build so he will use his final grow.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to be too timid late-game if they happened to be in a lane.
- Decreased lane push desire when there are enemy heroes nearby.
- Fixed a bug where bots didn’t think they could purchase their next item if it would require selling an item.
- Bots should be significiantly more likely to spot farming targets and roam to gank as a team.
- Reduced spamminess of bot chat when pushing a lane.
- Reduced bot willingness to tank a tower.
- Slightly reduced the desire to push a tower when their potential co-pushers aren’t nearby.
- Fixed bots repurchasing a courier when their flying courier uses shield.
- Bots should be better about picking stuff up from base late-game when they don’t have any more pressing desires.
- Added Team Roam chat announcements.
- Bots will no longer defer all runes to humans with bottles when all the human heroes are dead.
- Increased attack desire when a number of nearby allies are attacking, which makes bots more decisive in teamfights.[/spoiler]
Debido a la organización del torneo 1vs1 de Shadow Fiend no pude hacer este post antes. Disculpen la demora.