Uno de los héroes más emblemáticos en la historia de DotA, Warlock, llega a Dota 2.
Con un set de habilidades únicas, especialmente la habilidad de invocar un golem de fuego al campo de batalla, el maestro de las artes oscuras se une a las fuerzas de Dire (Scourge) en el juego.
Screenshots de Warlock:
Video de Warlock mostrando sus habilidades (DotACinema):
Sistema automático de bloqueo
Junto al nuevo héroe y los cambios habituales de cada jueves, también se ha implementado un nuevo sistema automático de bloqueo al juego. Para explicarlo en pocas palabras, aquellos jugadores que sean detectados abusando constantemente (insultos, spam, etc) del chat o voz dentro del juego serán penados temporalmente de manera que ya no puedan usar el chat o el micrófono en sus futuras partidas. Por supuesto todos estos cambios están todavía bajo desarrollo.
Changelog con los últimos cambios (10 noviembre):
[spoiler title=”Click aquí para mostrar el changelog”]GENERAL
- Added system that temporarily removes chat functionality from hostile players.
- Added Warlock.
- Antimage: Fixed Manabreak working through Doom.
- Beastmaster: Fixed him doing 10 less base damage than he’s supposed to.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Corrosive Breath being lethal.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed Breathe Fire not working on Siege units.
- Jakiro: Fixed Liquid Fire not working on Siege units.
- Jakiro: Fixed Dual Breath fire interval being a little too slow.
- Omniknight: Fixed Purge/Repel not removing Hex.
- Omniknight: Fixed being unable to cast Purification on mechanical units
- Shadow Shaman: Fixed Voodoo not being blocked by Linken’s Sphere.
- Slardar: Fixed Slithereen Crush not showing an AoE indicator.
- Enabled Omniknight and Dragon Knight in Captain’s Mode.
- Fixed Heart of Tarrasque regen stacking issues.
- Fixes courier not responding to further deliver orders until he was issued a move order.
- Fixed a case where items would not combine if the owning player was disconnected.
- Fixed an item combine bug when giving an item to another hero who has a full inventory.
- Fixed Diffusal Blade’s manabreak working through Doom.
- Fixed Satyr Trickster’s Purge not canceling Repel.
- Fixed being unable to target Siege units with Medallion of Courage.
- Fixed Urn and Bloodstone resetting at 30 charges.
- Increased the time window allowed between double clicking abilities and items.
- Fixed camera position resetting to the middle of the map after receiving a full update.
- You can now choose Southeast Asia and US East/West in the matchmaking region settings on the Today page.
- Matches in the Today and Watch pages are now sorted by the average rank of players in the game.
- Added Network Quality setting to the Options menu.
- In spectator hero chase mode, clicking on the top bar clears the temporary unit query as well as following the new unit.
- Added a cooldown sound for clicking the Glyph while it is on cooldown.
- Fixed commands bound to apostrophe not being properly captured by the UI. Fixes buying items in your Quick Buy slot when typing in chat.
- Added checkbox for practice lobbies to make them watchable via the Watch tab.
- Fixed courier’s transfer items buff not destroying itself when another order was given to him. Fixes courier not responding to further deliver orders until he was issued a move order.
- Cleaned up some Dragon Knight effects.
- Updated Dragon Knight’s run and idle animations.
- Fixed Windrunner’s bowstring disappearing when she died.
- Fixed some visual bugs related to building destruction.
- Fixed gestures not being properly deleted in some occasions. Fixes Beastmaster never leaving his flail animations (and thus strutting down the middle lane like a boss).
- Fixed lipsync on portraits not lasting the full duration of the lines being spoken.
- Added Tower/Barrack destruction music.
- Fixed Heroes never commenting on first blood events.
- Fixed bots trying to attack Razor’s Plasma Field.
- Bots will now consider siege units to be creeps for purposes of laning and farming.
- Bots now pay better attention to incoming gank damage, so they should be quicker about retreating.
- Fixed bug in Earthshaker bot where he was underestimating the stun duration of Fissure.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to not consider tower avoidance when attacking.
- Bots should now back off to more reasonable positions when pushing a tower and waiting for their creeps.
- Bots will no longer be scared of themselves when pushing a tower (!)
- Fixed a bug where bots would either never purchase from the side/secret shops or would sometimes get stuck trying to purchase from them when they had no room.
- Fixed bots trying to attack invulnerable units.
- Implemented avoidance for Batrider’s Firefly.
- Fixed a few cases where Bane would try to cast an ability on an invalid target.
- Bots now wait for teammates to be relatively nearby before moving closer to a tower they’re defending.
- Tiny bot will no longer wait to get into toss range before using any abilities on a retreating unit.
- Bots will no longer roam when they have a hero or creep actively attacking them.
- Fixed case where heroes with long attack ranges could get stuck trying to farm a lane but not being in range of any creeps.[/spoiler]